CHANEL

Monday 2 February 2015

For the last few years I have been using cheap sunglasses. My excuse was that as I was living in Ireland I didn't need them as we do not have proper summer :P hahaha. However, I really wanted to get a better pair for this summer. So the other day I was shopping in Brown Thomas and I saw this beauty! I couldn't resist and before I realized, I was walking out the door with them in my hands. I hope you like them as much as I do:

ES: 

En los últimos años estado utilizando gafas baratas, mi excusa era que en Irlanda no tenemos verano y que no las iba a utilizar mucho. Pero este verano quería comprarme unas gafas buenas, y el otro día cuando esta de compras en Brown Thomas (un centro comercial de aquí)vi estas preciosidades y no me pude resistir, antes de darme cuenta, ahí estaba yo saliendo de la tienda con esta preciosidades en mi mano. Espero que os gusten tanto como a mi.







For more follow me on:

    
 Instagram - Twitter Pinterest Facebook 



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...