My desk today - ENG/ES

Sunday 26 October 2014





ENG:

MAC Air 13-inch from $999
|I got it 4 years ago more or less as a birthday present from my parents, mine got broken and I really need one as I was abroad. Since then it is my best friend.


Sun glasses | I bought them last years on Pennys. I have a Brown and a black. I miss you summer!

Necklace |I bought it on summer in Dorothy Perkins on the sale ;) I love sales!

BaByliss Teasing Back Comb Brush | I have really thin hair and we I want to get some volumen I need to use a teasing brush. This comb brush from Babyliss is one of my favorites as it is really easy to use.

Hand bag | This is my latest acquisition from river Island. In love!

Bourjois eyeshadow | love it for smokey eye. Weekend! here we go...
 

Mac travel brush set | keep my eye pencil safe when I am traveling. 

Black Bow | from forever 24 

Chanel | every woman should have a chanel red lipstick in her collection.

             - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


ES:
MAC Air 13-inch from $999|Mis padres me lo regalaron hace 4 años por mi cumpleaños, como estaba en el extranjero, necesitaba un portail. Desde entonces, es mi mejor amigo. 

Sun glasses | Me las compre el año pasado en Pennys (Primark). Las tengo en marron y en negro. Te hecho de menos verano!

Necklace | Me lo compre en las rebajas este años en Dorothy Perkins. 

BaByliss Teasing Back Comb Brush | Tengo un pelo muy finito por ello cuando quiero un poco de volumen tengo que utilizar un cepillo para cardar mi pelo. Este cepillo es de Babyliss, es uno de mis favoritos ya que es muy fácil de usar. 

Hand bag | Es maravilloso bolso es una de mis ultimas adquisiciones en river Island. Me encanta!

Bourjois eyeshadow | perfecto para hacer un smokey eye pasar salir de fiesta. 

Mac travel brush set | perfecto para guardar mis pinceles cuando voy de viaje. 

Black Bow | de forever 24 

Chanel | personalmente uno de mis favoritos puntalabios rojos. Personalmente pienso que todas deberiamos tener uno pintalabios de chanel y si puede ser rojo mucho mejor. jejeje.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “My desk today - ENG/ES”

  1. I love this layout! The necklace and bag are so cute!!!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! you have a lovely blog too ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...